AHON (Acts of Hope for the Nation) Foundation, the corporate social responsibility initiative of Filway Marketing, Inc., is a non-stock, non-profit organization with a mission of promoting quality basic education by developing public elementary school libraries all over the Philippines. To date, the foundation has helped develop more than 60 libraries all over the country that are currently benefitting more than 130,000 students.
We are currently looking for a full-time Program Officer whose main functions will be to assist the Executive Director in implementing projects relating to our resource mobilization and marketing programs.
- As the Marketing and Resource Mobilization officer, you will be in charge of:
- Creating awareness for the foundation (maintaining website, brainstorming creative ads, establishing connections and partnerships with other individuals/ groups)
- Ensuring positive public relations and high brand equity of AHON Foundation
- Organizing innovative fund-raising events, activities and projects throughout the year
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with the donor database
- Developing grant proposals for the foundation
- Assist in the recruitment and management of volunteers/human resources
- Graduate of a reputable college or university; fresh graduates may apply (majors in business, marketing, communications, psychology, IT-related courses, development studies, preferred)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino; & good interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills (documents, spreadsheets, presentations/ publication tools) & some background experience in managing blogs, websites, etc.
- Must be organized, efficient and systematic in maintaining project documentation materials/files and correspondence
- Must be flexible and willing to travel
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while producing quality and timely results
- Must be willing to learn, be creative & analytical, and open to new ideas
- Must possess the belief, conviction or commitment in working towards positive changes in our Philippine public school educational system
Interested applicants can send a formal application letter and their latest resume/CV with picture on or before January 21,2013 at firstname.lastname@example.org .